Thursday, November 3, 2011

Summer--June 25-27th

I did a terrible job of blogging this summer, and since I print my blog as part of our family history, I thought I had better try to "catch-up."  (and Brienna has reminded me a few times that I never did blog about her birthday!)

I will start with our trip to Lander this summer.  We went through Yellowstone Park.

 While we were waiting for Old Faithful, we ate our lunch.


 Ben and Emmalee had a front-row view.

 Old Faithful Inn
 Benjamin liked to walk on the side "path".
 As we continued to drive, we saw a lot of snow.
I love this view of the Tetons.
Crowheart Butte--that means we are almost to Lander!

 Ben looks comfy!  (Both in the van &  on the couch!
 Playing with Grandma.
 Zane was in "trouble" so I kept him in time-out (or maybe I was "baby"sitting)
 Ethan on his computer and Ben playing on Ethan's Ipod (which is now MY Ipod!)
Zane willingly changed Ben's diaper (and no--it was NOT messy).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, never knew zane could change a diaper - sure do miss ethan - love the memories - THANKS - loveya sis

jannalee said...

I am also amazed that Zane willingly changed a diaper! LOL!