Thursday, November 3, 2011

Summer 2011--Children's Museum, Swimming & Misc.

The kids love to go to the Children's Museum in Lander.  
I think Aunt Laurie likes to take them just as much as the kids like to go!



Ben, Jonathan, Emmalee & Caleb




Sashaann & Emmalee walking to swimming lessons
The grandkids (& great-grandkids) took swimming lessons while we were in Lander.
the kids get longer lessons, smaller classes & it costs less than in Idaho & Colorado.

Ben in "Mommy & Me" lessons




Brienna had to take over being the "mommy" when I had to go back to Idaho.

Callum getting ready to dive?
Nope--Cannon BALL!
Zane on the rock wall.






Sashaann & Emmalee know the rules at Grandma & Grandpa's house--food has to stay in the kitchen!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha in one of the swimming pictures you can see i actually have a tan line :) --Brie

Anonymous said...

are some of those pictures ones I took sis? and yes Aunt Laurie loves to go to the childrens museum as much as the kids do - love the memories - THANKS!! loveya

jannalee said...

I agree that Laurie loves the children's museum as much as the kids! I love the picture of SashaAnn and Emmalee sitting right at the edge of the kitchen eating apples! LOL!