Red Carpet day--Zane wearing his suit.
Brienna in her formal
Sports day--Brienna wearing Zane's football jersey
I didn't get a picture of Zane--he wore a different football shirt.
Nerd day--Zane and Brienna both won for their class. I didn't get a picture of Brienna.
She leaves early for Seminary, and I don't always get to see her in the mornings.
And some mornings she even drives (for Driver's Ed.) at 6 am so she can still go to seminary (we have an awesome teacher that makes sure the kids can still make it to seminary)
Brienna (& Callum) at the victory bonfire (it was held after the game)
Brienna & Callum
Karley, Josey & Brienna.
Zane laying next to a ginormous cow pie! (Zane is on the left)--ha, ha!
What a view! But they didn't see any game.
Brienna & Zane cleaning out the pig pen--can I say PU!
Unloading our wood
Everyone was a good help and they actually all got along!
We will be warm this Winter! (and Fall & Spring!)
4 comments:
Your cute family has been busy. Homecoming looked like fun. My daughter made it to the game, but none of the other activities. Glad to see you will be warm this winter. Are you ready for the snow? I am not sure I am yet. I kinda want a few more warm days.
Looks like you guys are having a busy fall...I miss having farm animals, when I was a kid we were the ones who cleaned the pens and now that I have kids I want them to experience it too...
Great Homecoming pictures! That's an "interesting" picture of Zane next to the ginormous cow pie!! LOL
zane is growing up right before my eyes - brienna is soooo beautiful - thanks for sharing all the wonderful pictures - loveya sis
Post a Comment