Thursday, November 3, 2011

Summer 2011--July 4th

 Brienna at the Bill's fireworks.
 
 Rusty and Ben getting ready to watch the fireworks presentation at the Bills'.
Orley Pitt is a mountain man on the left. 
Emmalee sitting on mom's lap. 
Ben fell asleep before they even started. 


I appreciate the time, money & effort that Dr. Bills & all the volunteers put into the fireworks presentation.  I am thankful for my freedoms.
 Ben, Zane & Sashaann at the parade.
 Emmalee waiting for some candy to be thrown
 Grandma, Callum & Grandpa watching the parade.
Grandpa & Zane
 Benjamin watching close to mom.
 I love this picture!
 Laurie & Don at the parade--and Benjamin eating a sucker.
Emmalee, Ben, Michelle & Callum
 Grandma helping Benjamin with the snaps (that you throw).
 Brienna & Laurie filling up water balloons for our (almost annual) water-fight with the Pitt family.
I couldn't help with the balloons because I discovered I am allergic to the latex when I helped blow up over 50 balloons for my sister's 50th birthday earlier this year.
 Ben, Emmalee & Zane lighting fireworks.
 Ben loved the spinning-star flashlight.
 Callum lighting fireworks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the FUN! thanks for taking the time to share sis - loveya

jannalee said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I wish we could have been there!