Thursday, November 3, 2011

Summer--Ethan's Birthday, Old-Fashioned Shakes, & Fish & Game Display

 We celebrated Ethan's 19th birthday in Lander.  He worked in Lander for about 5-6 months.
 Most of his presents were mission-prep gifts.
 He got his favorite cake--angel food.
 that's a lot of candles!
 This is Grandma & Grandpa Carter's old-fashioned milkshake machine.  It has made a lot of milkshakes.
 Grandpa made shakes to order.
 Looks delicious
 While I was back in Idaho, Grandpa took the family to the Fish & Game display.  There are a lot of different animals & habitats.
 And there is a scavenger search paper they can do as they look.
 Emmalee
 Pamela and Callum (who took & passed Hunter's Ed. this spring)
 Sherrie & Brienna (it almost looks like she has antlers coming out of her head!)
 Callum & Caden
 Veronica & Pamela
 Sashaann
 Sherrie
Zane

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no pictures of me? I went or was that another time? lol - jk - loveya sis

jannalee said...

I love shakes from the old milkshake machine! We'll have to do that next summer!