Yep--we have 3 birthdays in 4 days.
Mine is November 3rd.
Since I am sugar-free, I didn't make any dessert for me. So the kids used a mini banana muffin that I made the night before (sugar-free).
Benjamin's Birthday is on the 5th. And so is Grandma Marge's (so actually we have 4 birthdays in 4 days).
He was so excited to open the presents. (I think he is acting like a dog?)
He loves Scooby Doo so Brienna made him a Scooby Doo card.
And he also loves Toy Story & legos--so he was excited to get a Toy Story lego set.
Hey--it's King Benjamin (from the Book of Mormon)
And what I love is that he still gets excited about getting clothes as a gift!
Brienna made a Ben a Buzz Lightyear cake.
He loved it!
Blowing out the candles--all 3 of them!
Awesome job!
Playing with his new legos set.
Rusty's birthday was the next day.
Since we still had cake from Ben's birthday, Rusty decided not to have a cake (yet).
I'll just make his cake next weekend.
Over the weekend, I sat down to play some of the new Christmas music I bought, but Emmalee wanted me to help her learn a couple new Christmas songs.
So she climbed on my lap.
This is a random picture: Ethan sent his camera disk over the weekend, and it had postage due. But we are lucky we actually got the disk! The enveloped was ripped pretty good. Thankfully someone had put tape over the rips so the disk made it home.
I told Ethan to make sure he used a padded envelope next time he sends it!
I am working on a blog for his mission. I'll let you know when it's up!
2 comments:
Busy busy busy with all the birthdays! Brienna's Buzz Lightyear cake for Ben was awesome!!
hope you, your hubby & baby finally got your birthday cards - love the cake brienna made - she has some talent there - loveya sis
Post a Comment