Sunday, May 26, 2013

Elementary Spring Concert

 Tuesday was the Elementary Spring "Zing" Concert.  Emmalee is in the blue shirt with the pink bow in her hair.  
 This is most of the elementary kids--minus the 9 kindergarteners & the nine 5th graders that are out of camera shot.  
 Here is the whole bunch.  I was impressed with this song.  Our music teacher had the kids singing in 3 different parts.  It was awesome!  Especially since we have such a small school.  I did get a little bit of a video I might try to add (I am still challenged when it comes to putting videos on my blog).
The 2nd graders! 
**About 2 or 3 months ago Emmalee decided she was going to start doing her hair all by herself--absolutely no help from me or Brienna.  A few times I asked if I could help her a little (lumps, bumps, creative, etc.) but she said she didn't want any help.  I should have taken some pictures, but I didn't.  I did enjoy all her creative styles, and most days, her hair looked awesome (and not "messy").  On those few days where her hair was a bit messy, I just bit my tongue (after she refused my help) and let her go to school.**


1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

I can't figure out how to a load a video to my blog either. I did good to share it with Facebook.