Sunday, May 26, 2013

Ben and Emmalee misc.

 This is what Ben did to the table one day--and it's still there!  (I haven't tried anything besides the dishcloth yet). 
 I'm not sure when this all occurred.  
I just know these pictures were on my camera when I downloaded my pictures.  She does make one cute snowman!
 Emmalee's after-school lady bugs.
 Brienna did her hair this day (one of the few days she wanted someone else to do it).
 what a cute idea for a snack!
 Emmalee and Ben.
 This is what Ben likes to do at home--especially when I tell him we need to pick up the floor.
Once he's picked everything up, he pulls out the mini=vacuum and vacuums as much as he can.  He really is a great helper (especially if it is before 4 pm).

I have observed that he has his "meltdowns" after 4 pm.  And on days when he hasn't had enough sleep the night (or nights) before.  And once he has a meltdown, it takes a minimum of 20 minutes to calm him down (distract him, etc.) so he can join us again.

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

Awe, you have the cutest snowman at your house. I think it is fun to find surprise photos on my camera from time to time. I have even forgotten about some I have taken before.