Emmalee received a few awards at the end of the year award ceremony.
Here she is with her "Faithful Attendance" award--they can only miss 1-3 days.
And here she is receiving her bronze medal for her AR goal (over 100 AR points in reading).
All of the 2nd graders and 3rd graders received this. Only a couple of 4th and 5th received higher. Emmalee likes to read, but she isn't as "into" books as the older kids (Ethan, Brienna, Zane)
I thought she looks so adorable here! (and notice how cute her hair is!)
Here is what I gave the graduates this year. I put in play dough, candy, mints wrapped in money wrapper, and rolled up $2 bills.
I thought it would be a fun gift--and different than just giving money in a card.
This is what I made for the teachers. I made a double batch of cookies and only had about 1 dozen left over. Each teacher had 6 cookies in their bag.
This is the card I made for them, and I wrote a note to each one on the back of it.
I had 16 that I gave out (I also gave some to the secretary & our superintendant/principal). Again--I wanted to do something a little bit different.
(And not to brag or anything, but everyone loves my chocolate chip cookies.--OK, it is a brag)
1 comment:
Great gifts! I hate to admit that I have not made any cookies for a while. I am so glad school is out.
Post a Comment