Friday I went to town with Brienna & Ben. Brienna needed an x-ray for her back doctor appointment in 2 weeks. And I had a lot of stores/shopping to do (we had Emmalee's birthday shopping to do). We bought 2 pieces of foam for Rusty (since his back hurts & he puts a pad on top of the bed). We went to about 10 stores. I ended up going to Wal-Mart first, then to the "old" Wal-Mart to pick up Emmalee's bike (last stop) but (of course) they didn't have the bike so I had to go back to the other Wal-Mart to get the bike.
Also, there was a power outage in IF, so some of the stop lights were out & DI was closed for a few hours (Ben had to make sure we made it to his favorite store!). So when we finally got home (I bought 3 Little Casear's pizza's for dinner) & put all the fridge/freezer stuff away, it was almost 8. It was scrapbooking weekend, so I gathered all my supplies & went to set up my stuff. I did manage to get a few pages done before coming home around 11 pm.
Sat. I went back to scrapbook, took a break to help with Bountiful Baskets (1 1/2 hours) & then scrapbooked some more. Around 4, I was at a stopping point and even though I could have stayed a few more hours, I packed things up and came home. I made American tacos for dinner & home made salsa/pico de gallo & then worked on some piano recital stuff (awards, certificates, program). So it was a very busy & tiring weekend.
But Sunday, the kids looked at the new pages I finished for their scrapbooks (and other books also) so it makes it worth it. I just wish I had a place to scrapbook more often (all my stuff is still in the Jeep). But it takes at least 1 long table to spread everything out, and there is definitely no room here for that!
1 comment:
My future daughter in-law loves the scrapbook that I created for my son. Now she wants to start doing some scrapbooking.
You have been busy my friend. Hope Rusty's back is feeling better soon.
Post a Comment