Monday, May 20, 2013

Haircuts by Brienna

 Callum has been bugging me to give him a haircut, but I am usually to tired at the end of the day to even want to think about it.  So he talked Brienna into giving him a haircut.
 He decided to get it buzzed.  This is the first time she had given haircuts.
 wow, Callum--look at all the hair that is growing under your arm!
 Brienna's going to trim that too????
 I love Callum's giggles, laugh, and smile!
 I asked Ben to show me his hair cut and instead he showed me his "stinky feet"
 Actually, Ben's hair cut was first (I guess he's more forgiving).
 I did hear an "oops" once, but no real damage done!
 
Nice, Ben! 

Ben said his hair was a "knife"--so he went around "cutting" everyone's arms & legs.

1 comment:

jannalee said...

Good job on the haircuts Brienna!