Monday, March 7, 2011

Silly Emmalee!

I don't know if any of you are familiar with this book:

Silly Willy wears shoes on his hands and pants on his head--and gets things a little backwards.

So the other day, Emmalee said a few things that made us all crack up.  We said she was just like Silly Willy!
All 7 of us were getting eye drops for pink eye (it worked like an assembly line--except I kept washing my hands in-between each child).  So we used:
EYE DROPS

And we use cotton balls for taking fingernail polish out & for Callum's ear ache. 
COTTON BALLS

So last week we had Chinese food for dinner.  We had fried rice, chicken with orange & General Tao's sauce, and:
EGG DROP SOUP.  But Emmalee kept calling it:

EYE DROP SOUP!  

And yesterday, Zane made some yummy popcorn balls.  
They were quickly gobbled up.  And what did Emmalee call them....???

COTTON BALLS!!!! 

She L♥ved her "Cotton Balls"



4 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

I have not heard of the book, but I am going to look it up at the library. Sounds like a good one.

jannalee said...

Emmalee is just adorable!

BE$T said...

I demand that Zane make another batch of popcorn balls and send them to me.

Anonymous said...

soooo cute. loveya sis. laurie