This afternoon when I drove to Idaho Falls, I saw 2 bald eagles
(photo from Google)
And 3 golden eagles.
(photo from Google)
I also saw a lot of hawks (different kinds).
The farther south I drove, the worse the weather & roads became. And it snowed (lightly) the whole time I was in IF. So by the time I headed home (around 8 pm), the roads were NOT good. I drove between 35-40 mph for the first 30 miles, and then about 50 mph until I reached Clark County (my county)--which is about 10 miles from home. Then the roads were clear & it wasn't snowing!
There was a car off the road, facing the wrong direction as I left town (just past the airport). The police had just arrived & was putting hazard cones w/lights out. So I had no desire to drive any faster than I did.


2 comments:
I'm glad you got home safely!
scary weather these days. Glad you made it home safely as well.
I have only seen a bald eagle at the wild animal park in San Diego.
Post a Comment