Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Temple Night

Rusty & I attended the IF temple tonight.  It was our ward temple night, and we had a chapel session at 6:15 with the Hamer ward too.  After the session, we stayed for an extra 20  minutes to do sealings.  It was a spiritual & emotional evening for me.  


I am thankful for the temple & my testimony.  And the good news:  Rusty & I are going again on Friday!  We are trying to attend at least once a month--on one of our dates.  And my personal goal is to attend all of the ward chapel sessions.  I am going to have juggle my schedule each month, but I think it will work.  Instead of taking Callum for his allergy shot on Thursday (the week of temple night), I will get him out of school 1/2 hour early so we can go on Wednesday (the allergy office closes at 5  M-W but stays opened 1 hour longer on Thursdays).

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

Such a wonderful goal to have. You will be blessed for your effort.

jannalee said...

That is awesome that you are going to go to the temple more often!