I used to be a busy "stay-at-home" mother (with 6 wonderful children) who was trying her hardest to slow down, say "no" more often, and actually stay at home more.
Now I am the K-12 music teacher at our schools here in our small Idaho town--so I am home even less :) But I am trying to find the balance in my life.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Benjamin
Look at what Benjamin's doing now! He is standing--while I was teaching piano, he was kneeling by the couch, and then just stood up!!!
He is very proud of himself!! See--I can do it again! Standing is fun!!
But NOW what do I do? (He let go, fell backwards and conked his head).
3 comments:
How cute is that?! He is such a doll and growing so fast. Pretty soon he'll be running away from you as fast as he can giggling.. I love babies!
What a big boy! That's one of those great proud Mama moments. Good job Benjamin!
Love his "look ma" smile! Too cute!
Post a Comment