Wednesday, April 1, 2009

All Benjamin

I'm going to try to post lots and lots of pictures of my children--starting with the youngest.
Benjamin--almost 5 months old.


He's starting to push way up on his arms. And sometimes on his knees--but never at the same time.

His Superman pose.



All those push-ups tired me out :)


First time in the big bathtub. He had a death-grip on the bath ring for the first 10 minutes. But overall, he enjoyed it.


I couldn't get him to smile for me, though. He sure looks adorable!!!



Freedom after the bath!!

Benjamin loves to be sitting up--and doesn't like to be on the ground for more than 15 minutes or so.

Aunt Pamela













Such a happy baby!

2 comments:

Shauna said...

PRECIOUS! Thanks for sharing :)

jannalee said...

Benjamin is adorable! I wish I could hold him and play with him, but I'm glad that you are taking lots of pictures so I can see him growing!