Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Last, but not least==Ethan!!

Our eldest child--Ethan, the mighty Junior.
Holding Benjamin--he is an awesome brother to little Ben.
He is the master at putting Ben to sleep (and I guess himself too)

His chipped tooth (same tooth, 2nd chip)



Lovely :)

Shortly after getting his tooth fixed. That is one nice looking kid!


Okay--most of the time I can't get pictures of Ethan. Like this night. He refused to look at the camera (or me) all night :(

This is at the district Eagle recognition dinner

Finally got a picture of him (w/o his head ducking or turned) at our Blue and Gold banquet.

We also had a Boy Scout court of honor that evening.



He's #20--playing at the state basketball tournament in Boise. Our games were held at Caldwell High School.



Listening to coach during a time-out.

The master at work--sleeping :)

Thanks for babysitting Ben!

Putting a food storage shelf together. Lucky Ethan--it goes in his room :)
We have such a small house, all the children have food storage in their rooms.

Putting the finishing touches on the shelf.


A surprise picture taken by Zane. I don't think Ethan knows this picture was taken :)
Clark County National Honor Society induction.
First time in over 10 years (maybe even 20!). It's exciting to have this in our little school. Congrats, Ethan :)

Thanks for posing!
Ethan is a great teenager--and has grown a foot or two finally. He reached that coveted 6 foot mark during the basketball season!
I can't believe we only have 1 more year with him in our home :( We will enjoy the time we have!

2 comments:

Kate said...

He reminds me of my junior. Do your kids go to Clark County schools? I was just down there last week doing a practicum in one of the schools. Isn't it crazy how fast they grow up? He seems like a great kid.

jannalee said...

Ethan is a handsome young man! I am so proud of him for being inducted into the National Honor Society! He is just like his dad when it comes to not liking his picture taken. I love the pictures of Ethan and Benjamin napping together! So precious!