My sister, Pamela, requested "lots and lots" of pictures since she won't be able to see the kids this weekend {she WAS planning on coming to visit this weekend, but we are off to the big city of Boise for some exciting ball games :)}
Benjamin thought that I was being silly taking pictures of him. I love his laugh and smile :) Makes my heart melt!
Here's my helper, Emmalee. She loves to clean and help me with whatever I am doing.
On a side note--I HATE having carpet in the dining area--but we are renting for now, and so I "deal" (by grumbling and complaining).
Our house we build will never have carpet in the dining area or in the master bathroom!
She had sooooo much energy--she is dancing and flipping around, while she is vacuuming. After the kids (and Dad) came home from school, she gave them strict instructions to wipe their feet "really, really good" and to eat only to the table!!And then she cried when Zane walked inside and tracked in some snow :)
It was bath time for Benjamin. He loves getting undressed--he wiggles with delight and laughs. And he likes to suck on his hands when they are wet.
This is Emmalee right after her bath tonight. She had wild hair, but we never got a good picture of her--she was too excited about going to Boise and acted like she had jumping beans in her britches :)Notice the Mii's in the background--Brienna and I were playing one last game (while I was nursing--pretty talented, huh!) since I didn't get a chance to play with her the other night.
Go Bobcats!!
2 comments:
those little angels are adorable!!! look at those gorgeous eyes!!!
Great pictures. Your kids are adorable. I just love the little ones. Have a great week.
Post a Comment