He is losing all of his dark, thick hair--the cradle cap didn't help! You gotta love this face!
I used to be a busy "stay-at-home" mother (with 6 wonderful children) who was trying her hardest to slow down, say "no" more often, and actually stay at home more. Now I am the K-12 music teacher at our schools here in our small Idaho town--so I am home even less :) But I am trying to find the balance in my life.
Monday, March 2, 2009
My babies are going up!
I can't believe that Benjamin is almost 4 months old already. Time sure flies by sooooo fast! Emmalee loves to hold him, and she got giggling today because "he is too wiggly".

He is losing all of his dark, thick hair--the cradle cap didn't help! You gotta love this face!
Emmalee is peeking from behind Ben--she loves holding him, but he is getting so big. He has a very healthy appetite and I can tell he is going through a growth spurt because he is nursing a lot again.
Benjamin is such a great baby--I needed a nice, mellow caboose! He is only fussy when he is messy or hungry. Sometimes he gets a little vocal if he wants to be held--or sat up. I think he just wants a different view. Today when I was stretching (after exercising--yay), I was laying on my back and thought--things sure look different from this angle! Sometimes you forget how big and different things are from that perspective!
He is losing all of his dark, thick hair--the cradle cap didn't help! You gotta love this face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a Cutie!!! I love babies - how fun. He's got such long eyelashes! Cute smile! Emmalee is such a beautiful little girl. To look at her carring Benjamin is funny - he looks almost as big as she is.
The DO grow up too fast!! Enjoy the journey!
Post a Comment