What am I doing up this late at night (besides blogging and reading blogs)?
Yep--Laundry. Why? It can usually wait until tomorrow. Except----when your 16 your old comes running out of his bedroom, and in a panicky voice say "Oh, crap! (I don't like this word, but he has a bad habit of using it)--I need my warm up pants and shirt washed TONIGHT!!"
Since he was already going to bed, I (being the awesome mom that I am) agreed to stay up and get them washed and thrown into the dryer so they will be ready for him 1st thing tomorrow morning. (Alright, the truth is that little Benjamin wasn't asleep yet--he just went to bed a few minutes ago). They leave for Boise (state basketball tournament) tomorrow at 10 am. But he leaves for seminary at 6:30 am and needs to have everything ready by then.
Now--the only problem (and it's not really a problem) is that this laundry queen has been a busy queen bee this week (and last week). So while my piles of laundry usually look like the picture above, it really looked like this:
So I didn't have a full load. I had to go looking for dirty clothes, and washed a coat and some towels to get a mostly full load. At least my dirty pile doesn't look like this:


2 comments:
What school does your son play for?? Hope they do well at State!!
We are the Clark County Bobcats--we have a very small school district--about 200 children K-12 (and only 50-60 HS).
Post a Comment