Tuesday, July 11, 2017

I'm Going to Laugh so I don't Cry!!

 I don't get very good cell phone reception inside the house, so when my cell phone rang, I was in the middle of getting dressed (had my top on, but no pants yet).  I thought of just stepping outside on the back porch because no one would be able to see me, but I last second just decided to pull my pants on quickly.

So by the time I tried to answer the phone, I had missed the call.  I quickly called Amy back (she was my ride to town to get my tooth fixed) & then turned around to go back inside.
And the darn door was LOCKED!!!  It opens from the inside, but it's locked from the outside!!  So I was locked out!
 And I was barefoot!
Callum's window was opened, but there was nooooo way I could squeeze in there (if I could have even climbed in that high off the ground!)
My shoe options
Where I can find a hidden house key (I know--it's not hidden anymore if I announce it to the world)--but at least I know the combination to the lock on the door (and don't need a KEY).
But ewwww!!!  Gross pigeon coup poop!!
Yucky!  So that should be the end of my story--right??  Nope!
There was NO hidden key!!  Arrrggg!
And this is when I was sooooo happy that I had decided to put my pants on.  Because I had to go over to Grandpa's to get the house key he has.  So thankfully he was able to find it (after about 10 minutes of looking through his tin box full of 100's of keys).
So the moral of the story:  put the hidden key back kids!!  or maybe always wear pants if you're going outside.
Or make sure the door is unlocked when you go outside.
Anyways--that was my adventure yesterday.

If you want to see the video I put together about this adventure, click here.

No comments: