Monday, March 17, 2014

Wedding Flowers

 Tiffany wants Pamela & I to make the flowers for the wedding.  It has turned out to be a bit harder than I first imagined.  The flowers covering Pamela's table.  
 I went to her house March 6th-8th to work on them.  We didn't get them finished, but we did get a lot done.
We had to take some of the flowers apart & make "new" ones.  We didn't have a lot of navy colored flowers (couldn't find them at any of the craft stores).
Tiffany's bouquet so far.  I guess I'm just being quite picky, but I am not happy with it yet.
Plus I will be making some bows & putting them on the flowers.  Less than a month now so I'd better get busy!

2 comments:

Neighbors About Town said...

Pretty color scheme!! Looks like you're in for some fun arranging. Have a lovely day.

Jenny Lynn said...

They look amazing. You are so talented. I am sure they are going to look beautiful for her wedding.