We finally had our first "big" snow storm of the season--about 7-8 inches! The kids made lots of snow angels...
Nice snow angels!
I love how the snow stuck to everything--including the trees, fences, etc.
Rusty "playing" on the boy toys--tractors w/plows..
We were "walking in a winter wonderland!"
and 4-wheelers with plows. Only "working" on the 4-wheeler would get Zane up before 9 am on a Saturday!
He plowed the snow at a few people's houses.
Ben just couldn't make enough snow angels!
Emmalee was showing me how deep the snow was by the shed.
Dog pile!
Playing in the "fort" that was formed from the snow that was plowed.
Even Ben joined in to help with the snow removal :)
Emmalee couldn't be left out!
Emmalee & Ben ready for a ride behind the 4-wheeler.
Getting a fun ride up the alley by our house--fresh, unplowed snow!
This is the crew that was up in the "early" hours (that is from around 7:30-10:30 am)--Callum, Rusty, Zane, Ben & Emmalee (& me!)
Ethan, Tiffany & Brienna missed out on all the fun! Rusty pulling Ben & Emmalee around in the sled.
They don't look like they are having any fun! (Ben loved getting the snow piled on him)
I love Callum's expression--Rusty thought I was videoing this part, so he wanted to make Callum giggle--instead I captured this awesome face!
They could have done this all day--who needs rides on an amusement park ride when you have fresh snow, a 4-wheeler & a sled!
2 comments:
Our snow has not been soft this year. Icy is the word that comes to mind. Glad you all are having some fun with playing in it.
I love the pictures of the kids getting a ride behind the 4-wheeler, and the snow in the trees is beautiful!
Post a Comment