Thursday, December 26, 2013

Christmas Decorations, Parties & Concerts

 This is the "stump" Santa that Emmalee made at school this year.
 Our beautiful Christmas tree.
All lit up at night 
Emmalee's Christmas party.  They each had a gift & Mrs. Leonardson read a story.  When she said "right" or "left", then they had to pass the gift that direction. 
 
Emmalee listening intently to the story so she could pass the presents.
 Emmalee's turn to open her gift.  She ended up with a pocket-sized word search book. 
 She loves it!
Then I quickly went to Ben's pre-school party.  I just missed Santa & their little program, but I was able to hear some songs.   
 Eating snack!  (Ethan took pictures, but he didn't send them to me yet)
 Chocolate milk, & a cupcake with a candy cane!
The teacher gifts I made for the teachers 
 The Jr. High/High School had their concert the evening of the last day of school.  Callum was at the percussions
 Brienna--my flute player.
 So beautiful!
Josey played the piano & Brienna played her flute to "O Holy Night".  Unfortunately, Brienna was standing in the shadow, so my picture wasn't the greatest.  Neither is my video, but the sound was awesome!  (I'll try to post the video tomorrow).

No comments: