Saturday, November 2, 2013

Red Ribbon Week & Halloween Costume (Part 1)

The Jr. High & High School have dress-up days during Homecoming week.  The elementary have dress up days during Red Ribbon week.
Monday was Twin Day--Friends don't let friends do drugs.
 I suggested to Emmalee that she be a twin with her daddy.  Rusty is the 5th grade teacher.
 So her is the mini-"Miss" Stewart.
 At school--she even has the 5th grade money in her pocket (that Rusty uses in his classroom).  Cute!
 Here is the thank you's I gave to the students that helped me at Spooktacular.
Tuesday was Boot Day (Stomp out Drug Use) and Wednesday was School Spirit day (wear black & orange).  I didn't take pictures on either of these days.
 Thursday was Halloween--Emmalee was a fairy--all in purple.  (Notice how dark it still is outside at 7:30 in the morning!)
 What a cute fairy!
 Super Ben--or Superman.  He's all ready for school too.
And his superman cape.  I had a make-up piano lesson that morning, so I didn't make it to Ben's pre-school "party".  They were able to go around the jr/high school & trick-or-treat at all the classes.  

No comments: