Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day June 2013

 This is what we gave Rusty for Father's Day--along with the other fun gifts the kids made and bought.  He got a cd (dramatized history of Joseph F. Smith), a huckleberry pop, Reisen's candy, a homemade survival bracelet, a card from Ethan, and homemade bead necklace, bracelet, and ring.
 This is what I made for my dad.
I also made one similar for Rusty's dad, but didn't take a picture.  I used "FATHER" & "GRANDPA" for the other one.

And I made one for Rusty--using different describing words but "Happy Father's Day".  It was fun to think of words I would use to describe these 3 men.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

one of the best things about your card you made for dad was the back of it - where is was signed - "masterpiece from michelle" - LOVED IT!!!!!!! loveya

Jenny Lynn said...

You are so creative! We made our daddy dinner and got him a rose bush. I didn't even think about having the children make a nice card or anything.