Tuesday night was the music department's fundraiser potato bar. The 4 older children all had performances that night & with that had lots of food assignments. (Callum on the drums)
Zane (right) & Alberto ("Berto") on the trumpets. So we took 7 plates of goodies for the auction, 2 containers of sour cream, and the stuff to make homemade root beer (with dry ice).
The Jr. & Sr. High band. (front is Callum & Brienna & standing in the back is Zane)
Brienna & Callum. I didn't get to hear all of their songs because I was helping in the kitchen quite a bit.
But what I did hear was awesome. Our new music teacher, Mr. Germer, is fun and the kids enjoy singing/playing the pieces he has picked.
High School band--we only have 7 members.
Despite their small numbers, they perform with top quality!
This is the 2nd graders performance. This song was about the time change--"tick, tock, move the clock back". I love Emmalee's smile in this picture. She said this was her favorite song.
This is the song that involved all of the elementary kids--set to an Irish song. They all did some "Irish dancing".
As you can see--our gym was packed full. It was the best turn out for a music fundraiser in the 10 years we've been here.
On our way home, I was greeted with the full (or almost full) moon.
This is just 1 minute later, only zoomed in a little.


1 comment:
I didn't know Callum was playing drums! How long has he been playing? Does he like it? It looks like a great turn out for your fundraiser!
Post a Comment