Monday, November 5, 2012

Emmalee and Ben

 We did something different with Emmalee's hair.  She wanted some pictures taken so she could "see" it.
 I think it turned out quite cute!
 This was for "wear red" on Red Ribbon week.
 Zane came in the house last week & told me that Emmalee had a giant spider on her head.  I asked if he got if off her head, and he said he couldn't get it off.  
 I was just ready to stop cooking dinner and go outside (she was walking home from after-school) to help her {I could just "hear" her screaming and crying, frozen with fright & fear} when she walked in the door with a huge grin.  She made it at after school.
 Ben loves having the cats inside--but if he isn't holding them, I make him put them on the towel (so we have less cat hair & hopefully no "surprises").
 And then he wants picture,
 after picture,
 after picture taken of him with the kitties.  {He insists on changing out of his "school" clothes everyday into other clothes.  I keep trying to convince him not to wear shorts since it is Autumn--I guess I just need to put all the shorts away}
 "Sleeping" by the cats.
 "Cheese!"
 The bigger cat, Spike, is Ben's favorite.  
 He (the cat, that is) is more mellow & calm than the smaller one.
Ben wanted to have his nose right up to the camera for this picture at Emmalee's Halloween party.

No comments: