Monday, November 5, 2012

Callum & Zane--Halloween 2012

 Callum decided he was "Toilet Paper Man"
 I told him he should have been a Mummy supplier.
 I like how he decided to do something on his own (that I didn't have to make)
 He was quite proud of his costume--he could have been a boy scout=="Be Prepared"
 He went trick-or-treating with his friend, Nathaniel Baker
 They had a lot of fun--and walked a LOT to get his bucket full of candy.
 I tried to get a picture of Zane at school--but he used his ninja skills and avoided a good picture.
 I wanted to take a picture of him before he left with his friends & so I told him to go out front by the pumpkins.  He told me to meet him in the back yard.
 Using his ninja skills

 He was so fast this is what my first picture of our pumpkins looked like.
More ninja skills.

No comments: