When we went shopping for football shoes & gloves, I thought it would take forever to find what Zane wanted.
(I asked him to show me his gloves so he has to be a smart-alec!)
But we lucked out--we stopped at Big 5 & found these nice shoes--the first pair he tried on and liked. They fit & then we found the gloves too! So one stop :)
I think we were able to find the black & orange just because IF high school have the same school colors, so we can usually find something with our school colors.
And a bonus--the shoes were under $50, which is the max. I wanted to spend (I think they were $45). And I had a 10% off total purchase. I'm so happy when I find what I need under budget!
He is a freshman--but we only have 11 boys playing football (playing 8 man football), so he will probably see a lot of playing time. His first game is Friday at 5 pm! Can't wait--I've missed watching one of my kids playing!
1 comment:
Great deal on the shoes. I know that when I take any of my kiddo's shopping, I always have a number of what I am willing and not willing to spend.
Hope he plays well in his first game on Friday.
Post a Comment