Sunday, August 19, 2012

Reservoir Lake 2012--Rusty & Michelle

I'm getting closer to finishing up with the pictures from our Reservoir Lake trip. 
 Rusty standing behind his brothers, Ken & Bill, listening to them play their guitars.
 Michelle on her one 4-wheeler ride (taking a break)
Rusty by Van Houten Lake
 My handsome husband.  We just celebrated our 21st Wedding Anniversary!  :)
 Rusty playing baseball with Emmalee & Benjamin
 Rusty with Zeb at the lake.
 Rusty cooking breakfast--all the Stewart men/brothers do most of the cooking while we are camping.  I love it!
 Zane steadying the canoe while Rusty gets Zeb ready to retrieve the "dummy"
 This is me washing my hair--it sure felt good!
Holding Emmalee while Benjamin talks to me.  (My eyes still look very puffy & irritated).
 This is one of my favorite pictures of me & Rusty.  
 Relaxing for a few minutes.
 Coming back from our hike around the lake--crossing the cattle guard that leads into the campground.
 Eating dinner.
Holding hands while I video some family time (so I can send something to Ethan)

3 comments:

Jen said...

You have had quite the summer! And it looks like fun! I'm looking forward to next summer when the baby will be one and we can get out more and travel!

I can't believe how fast time is going by and how big your cute kids are getting!

Looking forward to seeing your next posts!

Anonymous said...

Great pics of your family. It was so great to see you guys at the lake. Can't wait for next year. Love you all.

Keri

jannalee said...

I love the pictures of you and Rusty!!