Thursday, June 16, 2011

Surprise!

3 of my 4 sisters surprised my 2nd oldest sister, Laurie, for her 50th Birthday Bash.  (our 4th sister lives in Pennsylvania so couldn't make it)

She was under the impression that none of her siblings could NOT make it to her birthday (June 3rd) and also to Wyoming for the 4th of July.
So my parents blindfolded her, and I was videoing it.  Of course she turned to me first to give hugs, so I only got about 20 seconds of video.

Next I'll post photos of her birthday party & my time in Wyoming.

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

That is so wonderful that you were able to be there for her birthday. Looking forward to seeing more photos.

jannalee said...

Wow! I'm glad that you videoed it so I could see Laurie's reaction! It was the next best thing to being there!