Thursday, June 16, 2011

Laurie's 50th Birthday Party

Do you think she was surprised?
 So we pitched right in to help her get ready for the party.
 SashaAnn and Pamela frosted all the cupcakes (SashaAnn was in charge of the sprinkles)
 Don's brother & sister-in-law (Danny & Janice) came from Gillette, WY.  Curtis (in the red shirt) helped entertain the kids that were there.
 Janice, Laurie, Danny, Don.
 Happy 50th, Laurie!
 Caden, Caleb, SashaAnn, & Tina with Jonathan on her shoulders.


 Caden sitting on Sherrie's lap, and Jonathan hugging Laurie.
Sherrie, Tanny, Pamela, Me, Janice & Danny.  A picture with me in it!

It was a beautiful day.  We blew up 50 black balloons and hung them on the clothes line.  And the sun shone and shone on them until finally all 50 of them popped.  But we left them hanging since she was having an "over-the-hill" party!

It was a wonderful trip and I am grateful Pamela was able to get us to Wyoming to surprise Laurie!

2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

I think it is great you got to go be with you sister on here big day. I love that you all left the popped balloons hanging on the cloths line.

jannalee said...

I love the pictures! It looks like a fun party! And it was nice to see you in a picture!