Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Haircuts for the Summer

The boys were in dire need of a haircut.  But since it hasn't been hot yet this summer, they were dragging their feet about getting it done.  (well, except Rusty).
 I finally told Zane that he couldn't spend the night at his friend's house until he got a haircut.  So then he was a more eager.  And he really, really needed it.
 Callum just wanted a trim, but I told him he could use a buzz.
 Here's Benjamin's after picture--he sat super good for his haircut!
 Zane's haircut in progress--he wanted a flat top, so I had buzzed his sides & wanted to see how long the top was.
 Jimmy Neutron!
 The finished product--he looks so serious!
 Nice, though!
And we really didn't get a good on of Callum's, so here is one.

3 comments:

jannalee said...

Nice haircuts!

Jenny Lynn said...

I think it is great that you cut their hair. I need to get clippers again.

Anonymous said...

good job sis