Saturday, May 21, 2011

Friday, May 13, 2011

(Sorry--no pictures)

I took Zane, Emmalee, and Ben to town with me.  Wow--what a combination.  If I have to have kids with me while shopping, I would prefer Callum & Ben, or Brienna & Callum.  But Zane and Emmalee are spoons (stir things up!).

We went to Rexburg (visited Ethan for a few minutes & a couple of stores) & then to IF.  We had to go to a lot of stores so by the time we got home, we had been gone 10 hours.  And I still had all the groceries to unload & put away.   I got things unloaded, but not put away.

Rusty & Callum had their field trip to Green Canyon Hot Springs (swimming) & bowling.  And Brienna went to Lagoon for the science convention & then to ride the rides.  They all had a lot of fun.

I was going to pick Ethan up to come home for the weekend (for his cousin's wedding), but his friend, Joey, was celebrating his birthday that night, so Joey just picked him up in Rexburg & they went to IF.  He didn't get home until after midnight, so I didn't stay up.

2 comments:

Grumpy Grateful Mom said...

It sounds like you had a busy time. Some of my kids are definitely trickier to take places than others.

I didn't realize you are in Easter Idaho. I used to live in Rexburg and Idaho Falls and have my mom's family in Rigby. I loved living there, but I don't miss the cold winters.

BE$T said...

Haha, I didn't get home until well after midnight...