I had planned on taking Callum & Brienna to town after school on Thursday (after the field trip) so Callum could get his allergy shot & Brienna could get shoes & shorts for her trip to Lagoon.
But my friend, Jill Grover, had asked me if I was planning on attending ward temple night. She wanted to go, but didn't want to drive by herself & hadn't found anyone else that was going that night.
So when we got back to the school (after the zoo field trip), I talked to Rusty to see if would be willing to take the kids to town so I could attend the temple with Jill.
(We had thought about going to the temple early Saturday morning before the wedding--details to follow--but Rusty said that it would be actually be better if I just attended Thursday & then we wouldn't have to get up so early on Saturday since we'd have a long day anyways.)
So Rusty took Brienna, Callum, Emmalee & Benjamin to town (silly Emmalee just went to town & back going to the zoo) and I went with Jill to the temple. It was a wonderful night for me--and Brother Hansen (the past patriarch of our stake) spoke at our chapel session. He gave a wonderful message.
So that takes me up to Thursday night about 10:30 pm.

No comments:
Post a Comment