Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring Fling Week--Day 3

Today was Movie Star day--I think that is a hard one to dress up for.
Brienna was going to wear a "red carpet" dress, but decided she didn't want to be in a fancy dress all day.
 So she settled on this dress.  Here she is with attitude.
 Smile for the camera!  (and see the blur of a jumping Benjamin!)
 Poising for all the "paparazzi"
 So then Emmalee wanted to wear some "cool" glasses too & get some "glam" shots.
 Gotta love it!
 This is her "smile-but-not-silly" look.
And the reason Zane's pictures aren't here:  He was going to dress up as Rupert Grint (Ron Weasley from Harry Potter), but the wig wasn't right, and we couldn't find the orange hair spray.  And then he had after school club (Science), then dinner & a Boy Scout Merit Badge Pow Wow 30 miles south of us.  

So he had already changed into his scout uniform when I realized I hadn't taken a picture of him.

But I plan on getting pictures tomorrow:   Hawaiian Day!

1 comment:

Jenny Lynn said...

Those glasses rock Emmalee!