Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Benjamin--Playing School

Benjamin found Emmalee's backpack she used when she went to Pamela's.
So I asked if he wanted to play school.  
 He grabbed my hand & headed to the door--he wanted to GO to school!  
 He remembers going to the high school last week to "help" Brienna with her demonstration speech.  I convinced him to just go into Ethan's room & play school. 

Gotta love the glasses he found.  And he also got a lunch box out to carry around.  But instead of putting food in it, he put a doll & a ball.  
 Then he wanted to comb his hair.  So we got the spray bottle out & he combed his hair.
 He looked very handsome, but when I got the camera out, he had a fit, messed up his hair, and got pouty.
 so this is these are the best pictures I could get.
 Although it looks like he is smiling, he really isn't very happy with me.
I guess he is practicing putting his head on the "desk" ;)

1 comment:

BE$T said...

Being comfortable with putting your head on a desk is an important skill to acquire. I still use it in college.