Friday, March 4, 2011

Emmalee and Benjamin

I have some fun pictures of my 2 youngest (I guess most of their pictures are always fun!).
I was cleaning the house last Friday (it actually stayed clean for about an hour!!) and Emmalee wanted a snack.  I told her she had to eat it in the kitchen since I was vacuuming.  So I turned around and found the 2 kids sitting on my (clean) counter.
 I asked her what she was doing, and she said she wanted to keep the floors clean (since I had just swept the kitchen) so she decided to sit on the counter.
Then she would only spill on her lap!  (good thinking!)
 Benjamin's newest past-time (if a 2 year old can have a past-time) is putting the 24-piece puzzles together.
 He has spent almost an hour putting the puzzle(s) together, taking it apart, and putting it back together.
I asked him what he was doing and he showed me the puzzle piece.
 Emmalee found some hillbilly teeth in the dress-up, so she spent half the day "scaring" everyone with her smile!
I have to say she's still too adorable, even with those ugly teeth.

I just sent her to brush ;)


2 comments:

Jenny Lynn said...

LOL...I love her thoughtfulness in wanting to keep the floor clean.

jannalee said...

How nice of Emmalee to want to keep the floor clean! LOL!