Saturday, March 19, 2011

Another Good Night

Benjamin wanted to nurse again last night at bed time, but after telling him a few times that it was all gone, he was okay to snuggle with me on my lap holding a stuffed animal.  


He did look a little sad when I told him that it was all gone, and my heart was sad too.  But I know it's time for this & overall, he is being wonderful about everything.


We are getting ready to take the family (& a few of Brienna's friends) swimming.  We go to Green Canyon Hot Springs which is about 70 miles from here.  We are picking Ethan up on the way (which is 45 miles from us) & then the pool is another 25 miles towards Driggs, ID.


We purposely put this swim trip at the end of spring break as a bribe & reason for the kids to behave.  And it worked.  The kids have behaved pretty well (no major blow-ups!!).  I hope to take some pictures with Brienna's camera.

No comments: