I used to be a busy "stay-at-home" mother (with 6 wonderful children) who was trying her hardest to slow down, say "no" more often, and actually stay at home more.
Now I am the K-12 music teacher at our schools here in our small Idaho town--so I am home even less :) But I am trying to find the balance in my life.
Monday, February 14, 2011
Emmalee's Valentine Treats
Emmalee didn't get to go to school (notice her eyes), but Daddy brought her Valentines home for her.
As she sorted through all of her goodies, she got really excited & said, "Look Brie--I got a Dip Stick!!!" She l♥ves fun dips dip sticks.
2 comments:
I saw many children walking around school yesterday eating these. The one day of the year that it is allowed!
Sorry she is still sick, but glad that Rusty picked up her Valentines for her! I love her dip sticks comment! How cute!
Post a Comment