Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year's "Tea" Party

Brienna had a "Tea" party with Emmalee & Benjamin.
 I'm pretty sure they actually had milk & fish crackers.
 They are using the kid's Tupperware play set that my little sister (Janna Lee) & I played with when we were young.
 My memories of using this set was on Sundays after church, while we were waiting for my mom to cook lunch/dinner.
 I remember having oyster crackers & water (yum, yum).
 Cheers!
 Benjamin thought it was quite funny to "tap" cups & say "Cheers!"
Mmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm--yummy!!!

2 comments:

jannalee said...

I loved playing with that Tupperware play set when we were kids! We had a lot of fun! I remember Sundays and oyster crackers & water, too!

Jenny Lynn said...

I love the Tupperware. In fact I am looking to buy some new Tupperware. I may need to see about the tea set. It just looks like so much fun.