WARNING: tons & tons of pictures!
This is first of many posts about Halloween. I FINALLY got all the pictures downloaded on the computer & edited. So here it goes:
gutting the pumpkins
No--we didn't grow these wonderful pumpkins. I got a great deal at Wal-Mart
Benjamin woke up from him nap, only to climb on the bench & fall asleep again.
Emmalee thought the pumpkin guts were quite funny!
Zane & Emmalee took turns "throwing up"
It looks like Ben is praying
When Benjamin woke up, we decorated his pumpkin. This is side 1
and side 2
Emmalee had fun decorating her pumpkin--I love all of her expressive faces (on her, not the pumpkin!)
side 1--a dog
She thought she was pretty strong to hold the big pumpkin!
and side 2--a pig
Callum carved his pumpkin mostly by himself this year.
ewww, gross!!! stop picking the pumpkin's nose!!
Brienna's pumpkin pal
Zane had to leave his carving tool in his pumpkin's head.
Our family of pumpkins
I think they all looked great!
Brienna's
Notice the green lights in the back ground--they were skeleton lights.
3 comments:
looks like soooo much FUN sis!!! love all the pictures and thanks for all the pictures! loveya
The faces of your children are just as fun as the pumpkins. The pumpkins all look great. I forgot to put candles in ours this year. Although, it rained and rained before we could go out trick or treating.
Awesome pumpkins/jack-o-lanterns! It looks like you all had fun! I love the pictures of Ben sleeping/praying on the bench! LOL!
Post a Comment