Saturday afternoon we dyed & decorated 3 dozen eggs.
We tried lots of different colors.
I think we had 8 or 10 colors.
And then Rusty dyed eggs in multiple colors--some 1/2 and 1/2, and others in lots of different colors.
Zane also dyed a cool egg in lots of different colors.
Ethan is resting & recovering from broncial pneumonia :( He is on an antibiotic, taking cough medicine, & on breathing treatments.
Easter egg dying fun!!
I should have taken a picture of the finished eggs.
Callum believes he saw the Easter bunny hiding eggs in the middle of the night. The kids also discovered some bunny tracks in the back hall!!
Benjamin's basket (he got a big yellow duck)
Emmalee's--cute pink bunny & an adorable pink dress.
Callum's basket--he got a new game called Connect 4 X 4. We played it & found it to be more challenging than we thought.
Zane got a new lego set. There was lots of candy, plus some "healthy" jerky & goldfish crackers.
Brienna received the movie she has been "dying" to watch again--"New Moon"
Ethan got an iTunes card.
The family received this Easter book, a John Bytheway DVD, & Alvin and the Chipmunks: The Squeakquel.
This is what I got in my basket--it is wonderful!!! I love the information about the songs & the beautiful artwork.
1 comment:
wow, love the easter baskets and got to see the card I sent to Brienna in front of her basket. But we beat you - we colored 40 eggs!!! LOL love, laurie
Post a Comment