Gotta love him!!
I always knew he was my special spirit sent to our family.
But he just proved once again how spiritual he is.
We were reading our ward newletter Sunday at church. He leaned over & whispered to me, "Mom--I don't want to attend the Easter Egg hunt this year."
I asked why & he replied, "Because I want to watch & listen to General Conference instead." (if you don't know what General Conference is, click here)
Our town's egg hunt is Saturday, April 3rd at 10 am. That is when General Conference begins.
I--being the "spiritual" person that I am--thought that we would just have to be really quick at the hunt, and miss the first 1/2 hour of conference.
But when Callum told me that, I knew that was what we needed to do.
So our family will be holding our own Easter egg hunt between sessions on Saturday. Brienna & Ethan are going to help me get the eggs ready & hide them. We plan on doing about 100 plastic eggs.
At the town egg hunt, the eggs that have stickers are worth 50 cents, so we will put stickers on some & names on others. And candy in the rest.
I am grateful to have children to teach me and remind me what should be the priority in my life.
So--thanks again, Callum.
I L♥VE YOU!!
4 comments:
wow, amazing, what a wonderful kid!!! love, laurie
wow, amazing, what a wonderful kid!!! love, laurie
That Callum is an amazing boy!
Out of the mouth of Babes! Such a sweet reminder of what is important. I love your idea of having your own Easter Egg Hunt between sessions!
Post a Comment