by "business" I mean: BUSY-NESS
Benjamin is by far my busiest child. He loves to get into everything that he isn't supposed to.
I even keep rotating his toys, so that there are new ones out, but he is rarely interested in them ☺
And so when the gate between the kitchen & back hall is left opened, he has "gate radar" & escapes quickly!!
He got into all the Easter eggs I put in the girls' room (for "safe keeping")
And Emmalee is notorious for leaving the gate opened--so one afternoon I hear a big crash--and this is what I found in the back hall where I store my plastic containers, lids & water bottles
Coloring on the fridge
A close-up of the masterpiece (I forgot to take a picture of the coloring on the girls' door)
Getting to the roll of garbage bags
"Here, Mom"
"Do you need one......or 10?"
"I'm just helping!!!"
I walked around the corner to do a load of laundry
And found this mess ☺
climbed up on the table
and got mad when I tried to get him down
Benjamin got into a big, full container of oat/granola mix I just made & was getting ready to add the peanut butter & honey to it. (do you see him back in the corner by the fridge--he knows he did something "really" big this time)
he's running to me to give me a hug. (how can you resist that??)
look at this mess, mom!!
and here he is helping me clean up--at least he usually helps clean up the messes he makes
I used to laugh at all stories my friend Jennifer (Parry) Lewis tells of her little boy, but now I have a lot of sympathy for her!!!
3 comments:
I'm sooooo sorry sis, but all I can say is: LOL - loveya
(sigh) I feel your pain! It can be exhausting but just think... what comes around goes around. When his children do the same thing to him, you can just sit back and smile with sweet revenge on your mind! (insert evil laughter)
Now I'm tired just reading this post! But I have to tell ya - he sure is cute!
At least he is trying to help clean up. Sorry, been in your shoes before. My Bubee is our curious George.
Post a Comment