Monday, April 19, 2010

Benjamin is sick again this weekend.  I really hoped we were over all the sickness!! 

He hasn't eaten much, has a fever of 102.4, and has thrown up a few times.

Rusty stayed home with him today while the rest of us went to church.

here are some pictures of him when he wasn't sick--his happy, go-lucky, get-into-everything self.

eating chocolate from Easter
This is his great-grandma bowhay.  she lives in IF
The weather has turned so nice, and we played outside a lot.  We found this "Gilligan's" hat so he wouldn't get sunburned.

I combed his hair after we played outside for a while--it has a lot of sunblock in it.
I decided to give him a hair cut.  Maybe it was the haircut that got him sick.

or the gates & fence we put up in the back yard.  I told Rusty we absolutely had to get something up so I could hang up my laundry & have a gated area for Ben to play.  So we got a temporary fence & gate up for now. 

so now I can go outside & hang the clothes up tomorrow :D

Still to come.......the mighty adventures of Benjamin.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

OH Buggers! Sorry that you had sickness at your house.

I really love the hair cute. My hubby swears that a hair cut changes the child!

We are enjoying the nicer weather here, I spent some time over the weekend out in the yard gardening.

Anonymous said...

sweet!!! loveya