Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Callum

This Callum's education fair project.  Each child in his class had to make a building from our town & they made the town of Dubois.  He got the Leather Shop--and our science teacher lives in the back of it.

(He had to show everyone his gum--he is being goofy!)
So if you look close--there is an airplane at the top of the brown part of the roof.  Our science teacher has an airplane & flies a lot in the fall & spring.  The water tower is behind him.
Okay--I let Callum have a mohawk--for a few days.  Since it is spring break & he won't be at school.  But I will cut the rest of his hair Saturday.
Before church!!!  But he does look good in it--for a mohawk (if you can't tell--I don't really care for them).

3 comments:

jannalee said...

Cool hair Callum! Great job on your building! Love and miss you all!

Jenny said...

Great hair!

Anonymous said...

I do NOT like the mohawk!!!! yuck! loveya