Saturday, March 13, 2010

Benjamin

I'm so glad that I love Ben as much as I do--he is getting to be a big handful!!!

Here are a few of his 'cuter' moments:

He has learned to play Connect Four--or at least how to put the checkers in the slots.
He does have a preference for the red checkers--and lets everyone else use the black ones.
Benjamin wins!!!
He is laughing because I said "Ewww, Gross!!!!  That is Ethan's dirty clothes bag!!!  Ewww--get out of there Ben!"  And he thinks whenever I say "Ewww" or "Gross" or "Yuck" that it is the funniest thing ever!!
Walking in daddy's shoes (shoe).

Lately, whenever I try to do some cleaning (put away dishes, laundry, pick up toys, etc,), Benjamin has some sort of radar that lets him know Mom is NOT paying attention to him.  That must mean he can get into everything he is not supposed to get into!

He has dumped out 2 boxes of cereal (almost full boxes) and did the happy toddler dance in the piles of cereal.

He took DVD discs out of their boxes and rubbed them all over the nice clean (ha, ha) floor.  (so who knows if they will still play??)

Everytime I turn around to do cleaning, I have twice (or more) of a mess to clean up from what Ben has been into.  Thus, I have resorted to mostly cleaning late at night.

And his latest "accomplishment":  Opening up the fridge, getting a bottle of habenaro hot sauce, opening the lid, and taking a drink from it.

Amazingly, he just stuck his tongue out and wanted a drink, but overall thought the whole thing was fun and games.  (I wasn't home at the time--I was at Relief Society!!!)

Boy--he keeps me on my toes!

2 comments:

jannalee said...

Wow, what a busy, busy boy! I can't believe he drank some hot sauce!

Anonymous said...

does he keep you young???? or just TIRED???? lol - loveya