Yes--My poor, poor, computer crashed on November 30th.
So we went almost a whole week without a computer in our home--talk about pure torture!!!!
So we went almost a whole week without a computer in our home--talk about pure torture!!!!
I love modern technology--it keeps me more "organized" with the many, many hats that I wear.
I do the following things on the computer: my primary music, piano lessons, cub scouts, PTO, kids up-dates, journals, and a lot of my financial stuff. And a ton of other things too!!!
Luckily, I am diligent in backing up everything. The only thing I had NOT backed up were the family pictures I had just downloaded the day before & started editting. But I still had the camera disk.
So last Friday, Rusty & I went into town to look for a computer.
And we got a Dell desktop for the family to use, and a nice Gateway laptop for ME!!!
So we had Christmas a little early.
Ok--now here are the pictures that we took at our land, and some others that I haven't posted of our family.
Ethan wants to see if we can use any of these pictures for his Senior pictures.
I think they turned out good.
Nice, ETHAN!!!
Beautiful Brienna :) I can't believe she is 13!!!
She is my lifesaver at home--helping wherever help is needed.
Here is Zane holding his cat--Gray Stripe. And Callum in the background.
Zane's cat is a really calm cat. But he is definately an outside cat!!! The only time he comes inside, is when Zane is holding him (or the occasional times he sneaks in when the door opens).
Santa came to town Saturday. Zane decided to go ahead and tell him that he has only been "a little" nice.I guess he gets points for being honest!!
Callum on top of the "cliffs" on our land.
He is too cute (don't tell him I told you that)
Callum giving Benjamin a piggy back ride.
Callum wasn't too sure about talking to Santa--I guess he doesn't visit the big guy too often.
Emmalee found a perfect resting spot on the side of the cliffs. And in this one she is showing how she can look like the "Emmalee" scarecrows" that I found at Wal-Mart.
Occasionally Emmalee will get to take a bath in the kitchen sink--and here are the 2 cutest expressions of pure happiness.
Don't you just love her beautiful eyes????
Emmalee wants a truck & car for Christmas--and then a few days later see added: A Doll.
I took this picture because Ben was wanting my attention right then, and I was taking pictures of the other kids. And when I looked at the picture, I noticed you could see how swollen his gums are--he was cutting all 4 molars at the same time. 1 top one has popped through, and 2 others are close.
I wish he would do this more often!!! But I take any naps that I can get. He usually takes 1 nap a day, for anywhere from 1 to 2 1/2 hours.
Benjamin stole Mommy's computer chair!
Rusty & Michelle
And our dog, Zeb.
So that is my up-date for now. I hope that I get to the blog more often now that the computer runs so well.











4 comments:
Oh, I hate when that happens!!! So glad you had your pictures on your disk still. I usually erase them because if I don't, the memory fills up. I should keep that in mind next time though... I'm so bad with technology!
clothedmuch.blogspot.com
I can't believe how big and grown up all of my nieces and nephews are! I also can't believe how big Zeb has gotten! Wow! I love and miss you all tons!
Some cute family photos! I love how you have the cat and dog in the photo, too.
Our internet thing/DSL was not working for a week. My children and I were shown just how much we rely on the internet for homework help!
Love all your photos!
Post a Comment